A royal addition to any outdoor living space, this 5-piece fire pit chat set is such a wonderful source of entertainment. Rest assured, the durable, rust-proof aluminum frames are made for season after season of enjoyment. Fire pit table is enhanced with a slat-style top and stainless steel burner with glass beads that add a dramatic element. Push-button battery-operated ignition adjusts with the turn of knob. The swivel lounge chair takes style and durability to a higher level. The dark brown finish with a hint of distressing is full of contemporary flair. Indulgently thick and plush, the light gray cushions only look high maintenance. Thankfully, high-performing Nuvella™ fabric makes life a breeze.
- Includes fire pit table and 4 swivel lounge chairs
- 48" round fire pit with CSA-approved 50,000 BTU stainless steel burner, glass beads, burner cover and protective all-weather cover
- All-weather, rust-proof aluminum frame
- Door conceals gas propane tank (not included)
- Convertible to natural gas
- Battery-operated ignition system with adjustable flame control; battery included
- Lounge chairs with 360-degree swivel
- Zippered cushions covered in high-performing Nuvella™ fabric with Velcro® ties
- All-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- Imported fabric and fill
- Assembly required for chairs
- Assembly of fire pit table provided with in-home delivery; connection to propane tank or connector hose not provided
|Alternate Package Name
||Outdoor Fire Pit Table and 4 Chairs
||5-Piece Outdoor Fire Pit Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.